Any Microsoft Azure consultant or development partner that’s worth their salt should set you up for success. Many times, they don’t. HingePoint is different.
Migrating To Azure (And Integrating It) Is Stressful
Getting Microsoft Azure to work for your organization is full of complex challenges.
Deadlines, security, and feature requests all make things worse.
Be The Hero, Without The Stress.
You already know the benefits of the cloud and Azure – you don’t need to talk to a salesperson.
You simply want a trusted partner with experience in both strategy and execution that will make you into the organization’s hero that made Azure work.
That’s what HingePoint does.
From design to deployment, we help you integrate and develop off of Microsoft’s Azure cloud platform.
We’ll help you design and customize Azure to fit your needs… and let you take the credit.
Custom Azure Services
You’re probably looking for strategic guidance on how to manage your IT infrastructure that will soon be (or already is) hosted in the Azure cloud. You need someone who understands the business side of things, in addition to the code.
- Figuring out which services/databases should be moved to the cloud and which should remain on-site
- Recommending architecture and assigning user roles to meet business needs
- Designing a custom process for migrating to Azure and adopting it company-wide
Migrate to Azure
HingePoint helps you to move software apps, files, documents, databases, and more to Azure. We can also help you set up a hybrid architecture where some databases (etc) live in on-premise servers, whereas other files/apps/etc live in the cloud.
- Move from on-premise file servers or SharePoint to cloud-based data warehouses/SharePoint
- Migrate SQL databases from on-premise servers to the Azure cloud
- Move desktop-only Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project to the cloud
Develop on Azure
You’re ready to improve your DevOps, but you work in I.T. and aren’t a programmer. HingePoint’s experienced Azure developers get the job done quickly and accurately. Building custom tools on Azure doesn’t have to be difficult. We’re here to help.
- Building a custom web-based application in Azure
- Creating custom SQL databases
- Customizing Azure to handle VM workloads
- Configuring Azure to show actionable analytics from big data and AI
Further Integrate Azure
You have Azure, but you want to integrate the rest of your business apps into the Azure cloud. HingePoint can help you better adopt Azure as your organization’s go-to cloud service. We’re well-versed in backend development things like APIs, SDKs, and CDNs (so that you don’t have to be).
- Enterprise document search
- Enterprise document integration across all apps
- Data warehouses for analytics and reporting
- Managing Exchange and Active Directory (AD) on the Azure cloud as the organization grows
Which One of These is You?
Just Getting Started with Azure
You’re convinced that migrating to Azure is the right thing. But, you:
- Have never done it before and want to make sure you haven’t missed anything. You just need some guidance from a team of Azure experts that’s been there and done that.
- Already tried to migrate to Azure, but became stuck. Let’s be honest – it’s a steep learning curve. You’ve spent hours reading support documentation, blogs, and even posted in a few online forums – but it’s too time consuming. You need an experienced Azure guide.
- Are tasked with moving a ton of apps, databases, file servers (etc) to the cloud. The task seems daunting. You need enterprise-level Azure experts who can walk you through the design, migration, and integration process (and can help you with development once you’re on Azure).
- Want a hybrid solution where some lives on Azure and the rest is on-premise.
- Reached the point where you’re ready to deploy it across the organization. You simply want to make sure it happens successfully and efficiently.
We Can Help!
Already in the Microsoft Cloud
& Need Azure Development
You’re looking to expand your use of the cloud and want a professional Azure developer and strategic guide to:
- Build a custom application (web app or mobile app) on Azure.
- Begin using it for enterprise document management that includes powerful searching, reporting, and analytics tools.
- Program a custom integration with new software.
- Migrate more of your organization to Azure.
- Architect and develop a new data warehouse for analytics and reporting.
- Set up a VPS or multiple VMs and test for security issues.
- Test and deploy new software that was built in Visual Studio or other dev environment.
- Expand or reorganize cloud infrastructure.
We Can Help!
Cloud-based Asset & Project Management Solution for Construction & Renovation Projects
Summary: HingePoint helped the top global hotel brand with over 7,500 franchise properties put all their hotel owners and…
Enterprise Document Management Solution
HingePoint created a document search that finds documents from anywhere in the enterprise.
We helped Harwood International moved infrastructure from on premise to cloud for Office 365, Exchange, Active Directory (AD), PowerBI, various dashboards, Microsoft Office apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and hybrid SharePoint for enterprise document management to Azure.
We helped FabTech to integrate Azure with CAD and Autodesk Revit Apps, as well as integrating with ERP manufacturing systems by creating web services that send email notifications for Microsoft Excel reports. Additionally, we helped them integrate bill of materials (BOM) and web services workflows on Azure – all secured off the desktop.
We helped various engineering and construction companies (Compass General Contractors, Butier Engineering, Cincotta Construction, IAV Engineering) to create a custom setup for Procore, Office 365, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams that includes web services integration on/with Azure, SQL, and enterprise services.
We helped M2 with Hybrid SQL and SharePoint on-premise with Office 365 and Exchange in the Azure cloud
We helped Estes McClure to move file servers to SharePoint Online in Azure and to integrate Office 365 with legacy SQL servers.
We helped Caiman Energy migrate file servers from on-premise to SharePoint Online and Office 365 accounts/security running on Azure.
We’re helping Greystar to migrate their entire data warehouse to Azure, and integrate Procore.
Analysis & Scoping
We scope the solution to your specific requirements, budget and timeline. Tailored to you.
Design & Develop
We’ll work with your key stakeholders to create and/or integrate solutions that achieve your business goals.
Test & Deploy
We fully test, secure, and deploy your solution. Training users to maximize adoption and enjoy the benefits.
We Promise Not To:
…sell you on the importance of the cloud (or Azure)
…talk down to you with confusing industry jargon
…take the credit that you deserve
These consultants found ways to weave data from many of our tools into one perfectly simple solution we all use every day.Construction Manager
HingePoint helped us discover and create the most mission critical deliverable in our division in 10 years. It’s changed our business. We couldn’t work without it.VP Product of Design
This is the first time we’ve been able to get tools catered exactly to the job at hand, not being told by vendors or IT that it can’t be done.Sr. Director of Design and Architecture
FAQs (Azure Consulting, Dev & Integration)
- Can you set up SQL database on Azure?
Yes, we prefer to use an Azure cloud-hosted SQL database because it has more options and fewer limitations than the hosted, on-premise version of SQL. It can also rapidly scale bigger than 1 server capacity. Plus, it’s (typically) cheaper because you only pay for the data you store and transmit.
- What if our infrastructure is on-premise (on-site)?
That’s fine. We can migrate any piece to Azure (such as Active directory, Exchange, Office365 apps, SharePoint, and SQL servers, and network file servers). We can also architect a hybrid architecture that uses some elements of on-premise and some in the Azure cloud.
- Can you give me an example or a custom app you built on Azure?
This Procore connector for SharePoint is built on Azure.
- Do you help with ____ on Azure?
Yes, we help with:
- ✓ Azure mobile app development & services
- ✓ Azure app services
- ✓ .Net
- ✓ C#
- ✓ Microsoft Exchange
- ✓ AI
- ✓ Big data
- ✓ Data security
- ✓ Enterprise integration
- ✓ Hybrid networks
- ✓ Identity management
- ✓ SQL, NoSQL (“not only SQL”)
- ✓ Internet of Things (IoT)
- ✓ Microservices
- ✓ Serverless
- ✓ VM workloads
- ✓ Web applications
- ✓ Website hosting/CDN
- ✓ Process training on the Azure solution we built for you
- ✓ Ongoing support of Azure
…and much more!
- What Does Azure PaaS Mean?
Microsoft puts it this way: “Platform as a service (PaaS) is a complete development and deployment environment in the cloud, with resources that enable you to deliver everything from simple cloud-based apps to sophisticated, cloud-enabled enterprise applications. You purchase the resources you need from a cloud service provider [ex. Azure] on a pay-as-you-go basis”.
You might also be wondering how PaaS, software as a service (SaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) are different. Here’s how Microsoft explains it:
- Do you work on Azure?
As you can tell, the answer is yes! We recommend clients move all Microsoft technology and custom applications to Azure servers and re-architect their other applications to use Azure web services. We can help you do that as your trusted Azure partner.