We Believe Problems Are There To Help Us Grow And Find A Better Way.
Key Benefits of Working with HingePoint
Authorized Autodesk Developers
- Authorized Autodesk developer
- Trusted by big-name firms to provide expert consulting and development support to ensure effective integration of Revit into their business processes
- Our unique process ensures that our customers obtain a positive return on investment, every time
- Custom workflows, automation, rollouts, and custom training tools
Customized Revit Plugins
- Extend Revit functionality with Revit Plugins and improve your productivity
- We help our clients customize and deploy Revit plugins that automate key tasks, improve work efficiency and reduce errors leading to improved results and higher profit
Revit Systems Integration
- Align Revit with your other business systems to streamline processes and reduce your operating costs
- We are experts in systems integration, helping our customers get the most for their money by ensuring your systems can talk to each other and share information
- We design and develop Revit API to sync Revit data with other systems including AutoCAD, Bluebeam, SalesForce, SAP, Excel, project management tools and other software platforms
- We also help with CAD to CAM integration
Request a Discovery Meeting
We’ll spend some time learning more about your business and current challenges to determine if there is a fit with our expertise and values.
Get a Free Assessment
We’ll perform a scoping session with your team and do a deeper dive into your requirements and recommend potential solutions with the highest ROI.
See The Results
We present our findings to your team, laying out the business case, a ball park quote and proposed implementation plan to transform your business.
Save Time & Money With Our
Revit Customization Services
Revit Families & Content Development Services
Effective development and management of Revit families and 3D content is key to achieving the productivity, consistency, and quality of Revit 3D Models.
Revit components form the building blocks of Revit 3D models. Sharing Revit Families with internal modeling teams and external partners and clients is critical to the overall success and efficiency. Designers and engineers can save precious time and money by utilizing standardized Revit components, organized Revit Libraries consisting of Families of model components such as doors, windows, walls, ceilings, roofs, furniture, etc. Yet many firms struggle to create, organize, maintain and share their Revit Families.
Do you need help implementing your BIM Revit Families content? HingePoint can help. Our unique process for Revit model development will save you time and money and we offer a variety of products and services to get the job done right. Contact us today to learn more about the HingePoint Way™ and our BIM with ROI™ solutions.
Your Learning Curve
We develop the organizational BIM strategy and content development structure for your Revit models and families. Naming conventions, 3D geometry and parameters align to your business and best practices. Nest your content into products, prototypes, assemblies and groupings to get the full benefit of Revit and BIM.
Revit Model Development
Our team will handle all of your Revit content development needs including: Revit family development, Revit 3D modeling, 2D to 3D CAD to Revit conversions, Revit parameter customization and data migration. We validate the results with prototypes, sample projects, and How To hands on training.
BIM with an ROI
We provide a turn-key suite of services, tools and Revit content management services: data migration, Revit library upgrades, BIM library maintenance, Revit family reporting, BOM and Schedule reporting. We call it BIM with an ROI. More affordable than doing it all in house. Let HingePoint help today. Finally, BIM solved!
“Our brand rollout has gone so smoothly, renovating over 300 stores, thanks to the custom tools that leveraged our existing Buzzsaw platform.”Johnathan Smithy, VP of Product Design, ABC Company
“The Idea Lab was the first time we’ve ever had the chance to imagine exactly how we wanted our systems to work, and someone deliver exactly that for us!”Nevin Esh, Director of Interior Design
This is the first time we’ve been able to get tools catered exactly to the job at hand, not being told by vendors or IT that it can’t be done.Sr. Director of Design and Architecture
Content is King for Revit Families and BIM 3D Modeling|
Revit 3D models of buildings and manufactured products are made up of Revit “content”, which are the building blocks…
“BOM To Excel” Revit Productivity Plugin Available in the Autodesk App Store|
Dallas, Texas based HingePoint has announced the launch of a new productivity plugin for Autodesk® Revit®. The BOM and…