Get a 4x ROI. Easy to Adopt. Employees Love.
Solutions for End-to-End Real Estate Life Cycle
Planning - Deal Flow and Estimates
- Is your sales pipeline healthy and visible?
- Can you track all your deals and documents?
- Can you keep up with estimates and bid sets?
- Do all relevant employees have access to client data?
Execution - Construction and Renovations
- Do you know the status of all your projects?
- Can you see your whole project portfolio on a single screen?
- Do you have a single collaboration tool?
- Where are all your project documents located?
Management - Assets and Financial Reporting
- Roll Up – Drill Down financials across a portfolio of assets for investor reporting
- Facilities and maintenance documents organized?
- Budget vs. actual cost NOT accurate?
- Estimating, time-tracking, & financials aligned?
- Manually entering data to compile reports?
HingePoint's 3-Step Process
Request a Discovery Meeting
We’ll spend some time learning more about your business and current challenges to determine of there is a fit to perform the in-depth assessment.
Perform the Assessment
We’ll perform a free workshop with your team and do a deep dive into your business and create a road map of solutions with the highest ROI.
Get Your Business Case
We present our findings to your team, laying out the business case and implementation plan to transform your business and get a 4 X ROI or greater.
Our Systems Health Check Assessment is free to help you know where you stand and guide you through the planning of your systems upgrades. This simple approach will bring clarity and focus to how you organize your business and make employees happy.Download Self-Assessment Checklist
One Simple System Combining All Building Information for All Stakeholders
Carry building data on your phone, tablet, and laptop for Field to Office Collaboration
- Building Stakeholders – Investors, Developers, Owners, and Manufacturers – Work off the Proforma
- Building Products and Prototypes – Franchises, Brand Standards, Specifications and Products
4 Phases of Building Asset Development
- Designing Buildings – Architecture, Engineering and Interiors
- Estimating and Bill of Materials for Procurement
- Construction of Buildings – 3D Models, Documents, and As Built quality control. Forecast vs. Actual
- Operate Buildings – Facilities information, maintenance, marketing, and tenant improvements
CRM & Development Pipelines
- Optimize and customize your CRM in Salesforce
- Automate sales funnel reporting and workflow
- Integrate your CRM with your website, estimating, and project management
- Automate data by customizing software like SharePoint, MS Office 365
- Manage Documents and collaborate better with Procore
- Build a custom intranet solution
These consultants found ways to weave data from many of our tools into one perfectly simple solution we all use every day.Construction Manager
We finally modernized our CAD operations and the performance is 5 times faster, more efficient and no more waiting for CAD hang ups.Engineering Firm, CAD Manager, Engineering Firm, CAD Manager
Before working with HingePoint, we were just another commercial real estate company trying to get deals done. Now, we’re one of the most innovative firms in the industry. HingePoint’s knowledge, insight and guidance has allowed us to manage risk systematically better, affording us the opportunity to scale efficiently while also generating increased profits at both the property and company levelVictor R. Mendiola, Jr., Promesa Investments