We believe problems are there to help us grow and find a better way.
What are The Benefits of Having a Company Intranet That Actually Works?
If built correctly, your company Intranet should:
- Collect and organize information and make it accessible and useful to employees (the entire purpose of an Intranet)
- Be the life-blood that runs your entire company
- Manage projects across the company in one place (all issues, tasks, schedules)
Is Your Intranet Creating More Problems Than Solutions?
Take The “Does My Intranet Suck?” Quiz:
- Do you have a visually appealing Intranet site?
- Do you have a simplified document management?
- Do you have seamless team collaboration?
- Do you have mobile access to all your business information?
- Do you have the time or skills in-house to maximize SharePoint?
Did you answer “No” to any? If so, chances are you need help from an Intranet Expert.
Customer Engagement & Collaboration
- Project Dashboards – know the status of what is working or what isn’t so you can focus on what’s most important
- Financials – are you on budget?
- Schedules – is everything running on time? Do you know?
- Tasks – easily manage who is doing what and hold people accountable to one another
Search and Document Management
- Mobile access to your documents, from anywhere
- Field to Office collaboration and document sharing
- Search all your documents instantly, from anywhere
- Version and back up your documents securely
- Migrate off expensive and clunky files servers to the cloud
HingePoint's 3-Step Process
Request a Discovery Meeting
We’ll spend some time learning more about your business and current challenges to determine of there is a fit to perform the in-depth assessment.
Perform the Assessment
We’ll perform a free workshop with your team and do a deep dive into your business and create a road map of solutions with the highest ROI.
Get Your Business Case
We present our findings to your team, laying out the business case and implementation plan to transform your business and get a 4 X ROI or greater.
We prototyped Office365 and compared it to Google Docs for our entire school district across 7 campuses. From teachers to students, online accesses from anywhere. Amazing.Director of Systems
We migrated all our network drives from 50 states into Office365 SharePoint Online libraries. It now powers our intranet and extranet.”IT Director
Additional Intranet Resources
How to Use Office 365 & SharePoint Online to Build a Perfect Intranet|
If your organization has already invested in Office 365, it only makes financial sense to maximize its potential to solve…
3 Things You Can Do with SharePoint So Your Company Will Work Faster|
3 things You Can Do with SharePoint So Your Company Will Work Faster Microsoft’s SharePoint turns 16 years old this year,…