HingePoint helped a top global brand with over 3,000 properties standardize the renovation and Property Improvement Process (PIP). Using mobile iPad field tools, you can rapidly assess a property, and scope out a renovation, and automate the documentation needed. This solution maximizes site field visits and property inspections.
An old paper clipboard process of walking properties was slow and difficult. The experience was error-prone and the experience to hotel owners was not optimal. Field inspections were subjective and created inconsistencies across the portfolio of assets. The process was slow and time-consuming and the asset owner experience was not impressive. Technology was absent from the end to end process.
- HingePoint standardized the 6-, 12-, and 18-year renovation scope items
- Developed options for 5 different brands and a history of “generations” of real estate
- Converted from paper to iPad tools for rapid PIP (property improvement plans)
- Integrated photos and video from PIP inspections to the renovation scope
- Automated the Scope document creation, converting the Checklist to a Word Document Scope of the Renovation
- Analytics and reporting on all the open and active renovation and PIPs in the pipeline
- Reporting – Roll up a summary of all renovation property inspections pending and past due
- Track the status of a site inspection and findings
- Standardize the site inspection process
- Mobile and iPad tools replace paper and clipboards
- Automate the reporting and scope of renovations documentation
Who Was Helped:
Cloud, mobile and analytics forms and reporting on AWS and Adobe PDF and Microsoft Office365 for Word document writing of renovation scope documents.