We help you integrate Procore to fit your business, connecting documents with SharePoint and MS Teams. As Procore Certified integration partners and developers we align Procore with your other enterprise systems from O365, Financials, and Project Management
3 Ways We Help with Procore
Procore Document Sync for SharePoint and Microsoft Teams
Custom Procore Integrations
- Custom Procore integration development for workflow automation and high-volume transactions (ex. Yardi, Oracle, RFIs, Submittals)
- Integrate Financials like Yardi, Sage, MS Dynamics, Oracle and other ERPs
- Dell Boomi workflow integration with Procore
- Procore + SharePoint Integration
- Procore + MS Teams Integration
- Procore + Windows Server Integration
Procore App Development
As Procore app developers, we’re ready to help:
- Designing and developing a custom Procore App
- Consulting on Procore APIs
- Building a custom Procore App to meet your company’s exact needs
Get leads and revenue from Procore with a custom-built app.
Procore Consulting Services
Implement Procore by transforming processes to follow the Procore Way. This is the best approach to maximize what Procore can do as your System of Record. Our Architects will then plan out all the Data Integration Points to connect and integrate Procore into your other enterprise platforms such as O365, Financials, Estimating, and Project Management. This will ensure that all your systems are streamlined into a consistent and efficient process for maximum speed and efficiency.Contact Us
Analysis & Scoping
We scope the solution to your specific requirements, budget and timeline. Tailored to you.
Design & Develop
We’ll work with your key stakeholders to create and/or integrate solutions that achieve your business goals.
Test & Deploy
We fully test, secure, and deploy your solution. Training users to maximize adoption and enjoy the benefits.
As Procore Certified Consultants, We Help You Integrate Procore With Your Other Enterprise Systems
SharePoint & MS Teams Two-Way Sync for Procore
Procore customers can now automatically update SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Procore document libraries simultaneously with a new SharePoint Two-Way Sync integration solution and Microsoft Teams Two-Way Sync integration solution, both built on Procore Construction OS.
HingePoint is a trusted Procore Development Partner.
- Securely bridge your team that works in Procore with those who work in SharePoint.
- Migrate your documents and data from SharePoint to Procore for rapid onboarding.
- Office 365 functionality with Procore: Document sync (Office & OneDrive).
- Mac compatible.
- Securely bridge your team that works in Procore with those who work in Microsoft Teams.
- Migrate your documents and data from Microsoft Teams to Procore for rapid onboarding.
- Mac compatible.
Yardi Financials To Procore Integration
For Real Estate Development & Commercial Construction
We Help Real Estate Companies Integrate Yardi Data With External Applications, Procore, And Other Construction Management Tools.
Our Integrations will help you track and manage forecast vs. actual costs, the track draws, and answer the all-important question — “Are we on budget?”
You’ll be able to answer this question and more, all without doing tons of manual data processing in basic, inflexible spreadsheets.
We’ll help you automate these system integrations and give you a keener competitive edge!
Here’s how we help:
- We know Yardi data and Yardi APIs and how to input/output the data from Yardi to solve problems
- We integrate Yardi with Procore financials
- We integrate Yardi to your other financial dashboards
Implement Procore by transforming processes, going mobile, and changing how people work. Sounds good? Only if the business is fully prepared to rethink, reorganize and retrain their workforce. HingePoint helps businesses run Procore implementations to ensure minimal disruptions.Watch Video
FAQs About Procore Consulting
- What is Procore used for?
Procore is a robust construction administration (CA) cloud-based system. Procore is used to manage the lifecycle of a construction project from beginning to end. Procore is a workflow and collaboration tool for General Contractors, Sub Contractors and Owners of buildings.
- Does Procore do estimating?
Procore supports the estimating team with features including drawings, specifications, inviting sub-contractors to bid, and award subcontracts. RFIs, Submittals, and revised drawings can all be tied into the estimates, budgets and contracts.
- Does Procore have a CRM?
Procore has a company directory or vendor directory like a CRM. Procore will hold all of the companies and contacts on all active and prospective projects. Some clients use Procore as a CRM to track new opportunities and bid on those projects to win new clients.
- How do I log into Procore?
- Go To Procore.com
- In the Upper Right of the home page click on Login
- Enter your username and password to login
- If you do not have a login contact your company administrator and they can invite you to join a Procore project.
- Does Procore have an open API?
Procore has hundreds of APIs that allow you to integrate third-party tools with various Procore modules. Go to developers.procore.com and you can View API documentation, sign up for a developer sandbox to test out the APIs and review case studies about custom Procore integration options.
- Does Procore integrate with SharePoint?
No, out-of-the-box Procore does not integrate with SharePoint. There are file-syncing applications available in the marketplace that connect Procore to SharePoint. HingePoint’s File Sync tool offers a 2-way, real time, file sync between SharePoint and Procore documents.
Read Procore Articles
Microsoft Teams Integration with Procore Construction Cloud – Announced by HingePoint
Procore customers automatically integrate documents between Microsoft Office365 Teams and Procore.
HingePoint Announces Groundbreak 2018 Conference Exhibitor
Check out the HingePoint Booth (#317) at Groundbreak 2018 in Austin, TX, November 13-15 2018. Groundbreak is THE construction…
Best in Show at Procore Groundbreak 2017
At Procore Groundbreak 2017, our team saw some awesome stuff, from drones collecting information for new software to integrated…
Procore Launches Construction OS at Groundbreak 2017 to Bring More Data Insights to Construction Management
Procore launched the construction industry’s first and only construction-only platform in March, which aims to help its…
Procore SharePoint Management Console Demo – API Integration
In this video demo we show you how we coded a SharePoint App Management Console that allows users to configure the API integration…
SharePoint Procore Integration Live Demo Video
Watch a live demonstration of how the Procore-SharePoint 2 Way Document Sync connector works. Many people love Procore for…