Support and FAQs
About Integration, Setup, and Administration
- Learn more about the Procore/MS Teams sync integration solution.
- See it in the Procore App Marketplace.
The MS Teams Two-Way Sync works on the CORE OS Tools Documents Library of Procore
- Procore: CORE OS Tools
- Microsoft Teams – Files and Documents folders for Teams and Channels on the Office 365 MS Teams App, Desktop App, and Mobile App
Watch the demo of how it works!
With the Microsoft Teams Suite of Integration Services by HingePoint (built in the Azure cloud) you can:
- Securely sync Documents from Microsoft (MS) Teams and Procore in real time.
- Migrate your documents project documents from MS Teams to Procore for rapid on-boarding.
- Back up Procore Documents to MS Teams for safe keeping.
- Leverages Office365 so it also works on Desktop, Browser, and Mobile documents.
- Save Documents from Explorer, OneDrive, SharePoint or Teams and they will sync with Procore.
- Login to only 1 place to save files either a) Procore or b) MS Teams
Problems It Solves
Some users are in Microsoft Teams and some users are in Procore. And they don’t want to login to 2 places. So they can use their tool of choice and be confident all the information and documents is available to both sets of users in MS Teams and Procore.
How It Works
- Tell us how many projects in Procore need to be integrated to MS Teams
- We will install the integration in Office365 and Procore for you
- We will map 1 Procore project document module to 1 MS Teams Group or Channel file library
- We activate and test the sync for you
- Then you are Live!
- Document Folders, Files and Meta Data will begin to be mirrored in real-time for the duration of the project
- Archive a project and deactivate the integration so you can use the same license for the next project
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out.
Management Console Video Demo
We use this console to connect your MS Team group or Team channel file library to Procore. See how we do it from beginning to end. From how you:
- Create a Team
- Install the app
- Authenticate the App in Office365 and Procore
- Connect Team to Procore project
- Activate the sync
We can train you how to do it so you can be self sufficient at adding and removing Teams to the Procore integration.
Need More Help?
HingePoint can add on Procore consulting and development solutions to maximize your Microsoft products (SharePoint, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Power BI, Azure) features to create seamless workflows across (and within) departments online and on mobile devices. And of course, we can help with MS Teams architecture and systems design.
Custom integration with other documents management and external systems are possible. Please ask!Contact HingePoint