HingePoint helped build over 10,000 franchise brand construction projects with a customized website where headquarters can collaborate with franchisees, construction, and design professionals to build out a portfolio of real estate assets that are exactly built to design standards and specifications.
Working with the Architect of Record and brand design groups, we helped with IT solutions for hotels/hospitality, restaurants, retail and more for brands ranging from Chick-fil-A, Under Armor, ALDI, Footlocker, JLL, and AMEX.
Global brands want a consistent user and brand experience for customers worldwide. It is difficult to coordinate with design and construction teams across the country or the globe to share brand standards, design guide drawings, and specifications. Internal IT teams are trying to protect corporate security yet the design and construction divisions must work with 100’s and 1000’s of external professionals that need download and exchange construction documents.
- Develop a custom branded website that has all the information needed to design and construct the branded real estate asset
- Secure the site with enterprise single sign-on and other corporate security compliant access
- Provide critical documents to external partners including
- Prototypical floor plans and CAD drawings
- Specifications for Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment (FF&E)
- Operating Methods and procedures for staff
- Marketing and Advertising specifications for signage and promotions
- Onboarding, training, and brand overview educational materials
- Created a one-stop-shop location where design and construction professions can get all the information, they need, to build a perfect brand asset
- Secure corporate IP and brand standards that satisfy the strictest global security standards
- Make it easy to access information from any device and any location globally
- Create a branded experience, that looks exactly the company’s creative style. No ugly or clunky tools users don’t like
Who Was Helped:
WordPress, SharePoint Document Management, Cloud Hosting, Mobile Applications, Single Sign On (SSO)