We believe problems are there to help us grow and find a better way.
Financial Reporting Solutions To...
See Trends, Dig Deep
- View high-level reports to get the information you need quickly
- Get more detail by drilling down into individual segments
- Filter by time to compare trends with high-quality graphs and charts
Eliminate Manual Data Entry
- Automated graphs and reporting saves you time and effort
- Set up your data sources and have reports updated automatically
- View reports with graphs and charts that update in real-time
Report Data Instantly
- Visualizations are available at the touch of a button
- No more scrolling through long lists of numbers
- Spot trends, compare across entities and periods
- Identify problems and opportunities quickly and easily
HingePoint's 3-Step Process
Request a Discovery Meeting
We’ll spend some time learning more about your business and current challenges to determine of there is a fit to perform the in-depth assessment.
Perform the Assessment
We’ll perform a free workshop with your team and do a deep dive into your business and create a road map of solutions with the highest ROI.
Get Your Business Case
We present our findings to your team, laying out the business case and implementation plan to transform your business and get a 4 X ROI or greater.
Financial Dashboard Resources
3 Reasons You Should Quit Managing Data with Spreadsheets|
Are spreadsheets good for managing data? Excel is great for what it does with data. You can even connect Excel to data…
4 Ways to Use SharePoint For Company Data Management|
SharePoint is an incredible data management tool that helps organize and find on-demand data for your business. One of the…
4 Reasons You Can’t Get the Business Data You Want or Need|
Many reasons exist on why you don’t have the data you want or need for your business. It’s no secret that data is becoming…
Evaluate your Data Management Strategy with HingePoint|
A good way to determine if you have a good data management strategy is to see how technology helps you manage data. You should…
What is Data Visualization?|
Many businesses are still creating reports and comparing and contrasting business trends with PDFs exported from Excel instead…