We believe problems are there to help us grow and find a better way.
Financial Reporting Solutions To...
See Trends, Dig Deep
- View high-level reports to get the information you need quickly
- Get more detail by drilling down into individual segments
- Filter by time to compare trends with high-quality graphs and charts
Eliminate Manual Data Entry
- Automated graphs and reporting saves you time and effort
- Set up your data sources and have reports updated automatically
- View reports with graphs and charts that update in real-time
Report Data Instantly
- Visualizations are available at the touch of a button
- No more scrolling through long lists of numbers
- Spot trends, compare across entities and periods
- Identify problems and opportunities quickly and easily
HingePoint 3-Step Process
Request A Discovery Meeting
We’ll spend some time learning more about your business and the specific challenges you encounter.
Receive Your Customized Plan
We’ll show you how to solve all your biggest challenges with one solution that’s easy to use and your employees will love.
We Make It Happen
Your dedicated project manager will guide you through the transition process and provide user support once implementation is complete.
Financial Dashboard Resources
3 Reasons You Should Quit Managing Data with Spreadsheets|
Are spreadsheets good for managing data? Excel is great for what it does with data. You can even connect Excel to data…
4 Ways to Use SharePoint For Company Data Management|
SharePoint is an incredible data management tool that helps organize and find on-demand data for your business. One of the…
4 Reasons You Can’t Get the Business Data You Want or Need|
Many reasons exist on why you don’t have the data you want or need for your business. It’s no secret that data is becoming…
Evaluate your Data Management Strategy with HingePoint|
A good way to determine if you have a good data management strategy is to see how technology helps you manage data. You should…
What is Data Visualization?|
Many businesses are still creating reports and comparing and contrasting business trends with PDFs exported from Excel instead…