Are you ready to upgrade your CRM?
Migrating your customer data can be an intimidating task.
Your business depends on that info for sales, relationships and customer retention and keeping that vital data on old legacy systems is holding you back.
By upgrading to Salesforce:
- You’re no longer responsible for the software IT.
- All your employees will have access to the data anywhere, anytime.
- You get upgraded reports that help you sell more.
But not just anyone has the skills to transfer all your sensitive data and customize the integration to your business so you get the most out of it.
If you want to maximize your investment in Salesforce and Force 1 licenses, we’re the right fit…
Results Guaranteed. Literally Guaranteed™
Our proven consultation and development process makes Salesforce work for YOUR business.
Here are steps we take with you:
We’re A Certified Salesforce Developer & Consultant Team
Just upgrading to Salesforce isn’t enough. Off the shelf, it won’t talk to your accounting software, analytics applications or marketing programs. Your systems need to work seamlessly together and that takes expert help.
Because we’re in the Salesforce Development Network, certified as developers & consultants, we know SF inside and have the coding ability to make Salesforce yours.
We’ll integrate your core systems with Salesforce. So all your data will be in one easy to use spot.
Here are some of the Salesforce Services we offer:
- 1. Automate workflow and business processes with Salesforce
- 2. Mobile Forms and Mobile Apps, custom designed and branded from Force1
- 3. Custom Salesforce Designed screens, forms, navigation, sites, and security, all revolving around the way you want the system to work
- 4. Custom functionality to suite your usability preferences
- 5. Fully Branded Salesforce Site templates – unique to your company
- 6. Client and Customer Portals integrated into Salesforce
- 7. Document Storage and Management integrated into Salesforce
- 8. Security tied right into your Enterprise ID (EID) and desktop apps such as Email and Calendars
- 9. Project managements, tasks, and team sites
- 10. Integrate data and documents from upstream and downstream systems, seamlessly
11. Custom reports and dashboards. Your management, customers will appreciate.
- 12. Document templates for Word or Excel that export Salesforce data to automate documentation
- 13. Upgrades from legacy platforms to Salesforce
- 14. Migrate data and 2-way real time synch of data between Salesforce and legacy systems