- Created a Document Management System for the Enterprise
- Cloud to Cloud migration within the client tenant
- Custom Power Automate flows for Microsoft form submission data, Access Requests, and Property Site Templates
- Audience Targeting Enabled on Hub and Site Navigation
- Subsites being used in tenant causing issues with managing security.
- Granting access and onboarding difficult due to lack of security governance.
- No clear way to share data with external partners.
- Only show navigation elements to users who have access.
- Document Management System built in SharePoint Online
- Custom training guides, 1-on-1, and group training sessions
- Lock down DMS sites with security groups to manage user and guest access
- Flatten Department and Property site folder structures
- Custom Power Automate Flows created to automate business processes
- “With Power Automate Flows and SharePoint Online, we have achieved significant improvements in our business processes.
- “The DMS and training sessions have made finding documents a lot easier. With this, I am more productive on a day-to-day basis.”
Project by the numbers
- 37 total sites in the DMS (14 Property, 18 Department, and 5 External Partner sites)
- 100+ users
- 4 centers in DMS (Employee, Property, Department, and External)
- 50 security groups used to manage user and guest access
- Powerful Search
- Standardized Folder Structure
- Standard Naming Conventions
- Secure Internal and External Collaboration
- Auditable System
Who Was Helped:
- RUME Executive Team
- Management Team Members
- SharePoint Online
- Power Automate