A HingePoint is the point where something literally pivots.
It’s the turning point where you are going to see a significant change take place.
This is what we do for customers in the AEC industry. We speed up your work by transforming the many complex ways you access your information into one powerful, simple tool.
Some of the businesses and product manufacturers we work with want to use 3D models to digitally design physical buildings. You can learn more here.
We recently built a migration between 2D CAD to 3D models. We pushed the envelope on how this customer does BIM.
Our solution shaved more than six months off our customer’s design process.
The launch of this new software was the HingePoint. That’s when everything changed for this business.
It takes a lot of collaboration, expertise and clarity to get to this point. We developed a unique process that gives us the ability to launch a HingePoint in your business.
Here’s our process:
- Idea Lab — We work with our clients and get the best ideas they have and meld that with best practices and innovative solutions. Our goal to find clarity on what type of functionality our customers really need. We also research all the data and technology to put this system together in an end-to-end process.
- Solution fitting phase — We propose several alternative solutions to our customer. Some solutions have tradeoffs and different directions that they can go with this system.
- Develop the system — After a choice is made we put our heads down and develop the system.
- Test Drive—We bring the system back to our customer and they get to test it.
- The HingePoint — this is where we launch your solution. This is where you will begin to see a significant change in how your business operates and gets work finished.
- Open door policy — After launching your solution we will always be here to help you.
Our solutions help 3D Modelers and businesses save time on decisions about materials in their buildings and prevent errors. If you’re looking for a HingePoint in your business, please contact us. We can:
- Discuss a pilot for your firm to evaluate BIM 360 tools.
- Explore how a migration from CAD to Revit to Cloud collaboration tools could benefit your firm.
- Receive a live demo from creators of the new application, “BOM To Excel”.
2300 McDermott Road STE 200-235, Plano, TX 75025
HingePoint provides AutoDesk, BIM and Revit consulting & services for the AEC industry with development & integration of AutoDesk products with enterprise systems. As members of the AutoDesk Development Network, we are a trusted partner with over 25 years experience of systems development and integration work in the AEC industry. We support development and integration with enterprise systems, including Salesforce, SharePoint, Power BI, Office365, Procore, Azure, and more. Our clients range from top hotel brands and restaurant chains to AEC firms and real estate developers and Facilities Management. We provide BIM with ROI. Results Guaranteed…Literally Guaranteed.