Systems & software consulting for the construction industry. Solving pain, through systems integration. SharePoint, O365, Salesforce, Procore & Autodesk Experts
- Are you a great detail-oriented, special projects finisher who loves to help the team?
- Once you understand the desired outcome, are you great at owning a project and hate being micromanaged?
- Are you a no-excuses executer who thrives on quality work?
If so, as an executive assistant for the CEO of HingePoint, you will be the eyes, hands and feet that will allow our CEO to scale his time and focus on growing our technology company. This is true executive assistant position where you will run the day-to-day to ensure balls don’t get dropped, clients get taken care of, and our CEO focuses on the highest return activities.
You will be set up to succeed – no scapegoating. But this isn’t a job for the faint of heart who are looking to have everything handed to them, otherwise they are waiting around. Rather, this is for the career-minded executive assistant who sees your role as an extension of the executive, where your pride comes from making someone else more successful, and where the spotlight isn’t your concern, but a job well done is.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Being the voice of the CEO
- Email – monitor CEO email inbox – answer emails to set appointments, prioritize next steps
- Calendar – set CEO schedule, high value relationships. Move others to CRM and team.
- Keeping the CEO focused on strategy, consulting, sales, training and vision
- Running errands to keep everything on task
- Shadow CEO, take notes, make sure action items happen
- Coordinate travel, conferences
- Proof read, edit, support other staff
This will be a rewarding place to work for the right EA who wants to impact a very rapidly growing technology company with huge potential. And this role will be critical to making that happen. We are a values-driven, no-politics company focused on outcomes, not effort. And we understand balance, flexibility and being rewarded and appreciated for a job well done.
If this is you, Click apply below. Please fill out the survey first. Someone just looking for a job and not a place to land need not apply.
- Flexibility – the ability to work from home
- No Timesheets
- Healthcare benefits, and time off where you really rest
- Bonus eligible for hitting stretch goals
- Full time position, part time option may be considered for the right person
To apply for this job please visit www.cindexinc.com.