Position – Systems Consultant
- Are you an analytical, strategic, fact-based problems solver who wants a career and not a job?
- Are you able to understand big picture objectives, and then break those down into specific tactical steps?
- Do you have a knack for quickly understanding businesses, AND a knack for quickly understanding technology?
- Does the security of a large consulting firm seem appealing, but you know deep down the politics will drive you nuts?
- Join a performance-driven, values-driven, fair, fast growing company with a work hard, play hard, work from home, agile and lean culture
If so, HingePoint is the place for you. As a Business Systems Consultant, you will be on the front lines of solving significant business challenges and opportunities for substantive clients by matching and integrating the right technology solutions. And you will be a part of a no-nonsense, no-politics team of thinkers who all roll up their sleeves to get it done, not just talk about it. This role is the career-path to Enterprise Systems Architecture without getting shoved into IT.
This role will report to the Project Manager, and will be hands on in implementing enterprise systems to help with clients’ productivity, efficiency, automation of repetitive tasks, migration to the cloud, mobilizing the workforce, and gaining meaningful, actionable business insight from real-time data. You will help define, develop, test and deploy new solutions for our clients.
HingePoint is a nimble, but rapidly growing boutique organization looking for top talent to serve our broad range of clients, including multiple Fortune 100 companies. We are looking for the talented doers who want fast growth, control of their own destiny, the opportunity and responsibility to own outcomes not tasks. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CLICK HERE TO APPLY. (https://www.cindexinc.com/c/22F207) If you aren’t ready to keep up, please don’t waste the time applying.
Specifically, the types of work this role will have responsibility for include:
- Systems project plan and task planning
- Estimating Agile tasks, stories, level of effort
- Systems configuration – setting up SharePoint, Office365, SalesForce, web aps and other applications
- Requirements – define use cases, stories and test cases that prove requirements are complete
- Design – technical feasibility assessment of requirements, technical prototypes
- Testing – verify functionality and data are working as designed
- Training – technical documentation and user guides
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Dallas-based (no relocation)
- 2-5 years’ experience in an enterprise software, consulting, engineering or information systems firm or environment
- Proven experience in solving business challenges with software solutions and integration of data platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science, business, sales, marketing or engineering preferred.
- Highly Proficient cloud apps and enterprise applications such as ERPs, SalesForce, SharePoint, Autodesk, and Office365
- Understanding of business outcomes and processes
- Domain knowledge or architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) or commerce real estate (CRE) development a plus
In return, we provide:
- Politics-free environment with clear objectives, upward mobility, and control of your financial reward
- A learning and mentoring environment where everyone gets their hands dirty to solve problems and raise the team up
- Flexibility – the ability to work from home
- No Timesheets
- Healthcare benefits, and time off where you really rest
- Bonus eligible for hitting stretch goals