SharePoint Two-Way Sync – Support Page
Procore and SharePoint Systems Requirements
The SharePoint Two-Way Sync works on the CORE OS Tools Documents Library
- CORE OS Tools
- SharePoint Office365 Online or SharePoint 2013/2016 On Premise
Watch the Live Demo of how it works!
How to get started
Contact your Account Manager and tell them you want to enroll in the SharePoint Two-Way Sync solution. We will set up a kick-off meeting to answer any of your questions and give a demo of the solution.
You will pay an annual subscription to HingePoint that includes the setup and configuration process for up to 10 Projects in Procore. The integration will renew every year.
We handle all the details and will coordinate with your SharePoint administrator to set up the integration. See the How It Works.
How it works
- Initial Stage 1 call – contact your support team or Account Manager
- Demo – HingePoint will demo how the SharePoint Two-Way Sync functions and answer any of your technical or security questions
- SharePoint and Procore systems assessment – To create the Two-Way Synch the HingePoint team will assess up to 10 Procore Project Document libraries and their corresponding 10 SharePoint Document Libraries. We will assess your SharePoint security requirements.
- Configuration Guide – HingePoint creates a configuration guide that maps the Two-Way Synch to both Document Libraries
- Systems Set up – Our HingePoint Developers will set up the integration on the Azure cloud services that keep the two systems in synch via the SharePoint and Procore APIs (application programming interface)
- Synch testing – the HingePoint team will test and verify with the client that the synch is working correctly
- Data Migration for Project 1, 2, 3, … , 10. You tell use when you want to go Live and HingePoint will start the data migration in advance of that date to get the 2 libraries to migrate and mirror each other. This can take a few days for large document libraries
- Launch with client – HingePoint will notify when you are live and you can start using the solution.
- Monitoring and Reporting – If you have any questions we monitor the synch and will help answer them for you.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to the Partner team.
Management Console Video Demo
We use this console to connect your SharePoint Library to Procore. See how we do it.
HingePoint can add on consulting solutions to maximize your SharePoint solutions, Office365 features such as Mac compatibility and seamless workflows in Office365 online and on mobile devices.
Have more than 10 Projects? We are here to help and volume discounts if you need more than 10 projects to synch.