Support and FAQs
About Integration, Setup, and Administration
- Learn more about the Procore/SharePoint sync integration solution.
- See it in the Procore App Marketplace.
The SharePoint Two-Way Sync works on the CORE OS Tools Documents Library
- Procore: CORE OS Tools
- SharePoint Office 365 Online (aka SharePoint Online or SharePoint 365) or SharePoint 2013/2016 On Premise
Watch the demo of how it works!
With the SharePoint Suite of Integration Services by HingePoint you can:
- Securely sync Documents from SharePoint and Procore in real time.
- Migrate your documents project documents from SharePoint to Procore for rapid on-boarding.
- Back up Procore Documents to SharePoint for safe keeping.
- Leverages Office365 so it also works on Desktop, Browser, and Mobile documents.
- Save Documents from Explorer, OneDrive, SharePoint or Teams and they will sync with Procore.
- Login to only 1 place to save files either a) Procore or b) SharePoint
Problems It Solves
Some users are in SharePoint and some users are in Procore. And they don’t want to login to 2 places. So they can use their tool of choice and be confident all the information and documents is available to both sets of users in MS Teams and Procore.
How It Works
- Tell us how many projects in Procore need to be integrated to SharePoint
- We will install the integration in Office365 and Procore for you
- We will map 1 Procore project document module to 1 SharePoint Group
- We activate and test the sync for you
- Then you are Live!
- Document Folders, Files and Meta Data will begin to be mirrored in real-time for the duration of the project
- Archive a project and deactivate the integration so you can use the same license for the next project
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to the Partner team.
Management Console Video Demo
We use this console to connect/integrate your SharePoint Library to Procore. See how we do it.
Need More Help?
HingePoint can add on Procore consulting and development solutions to maximize your Microsoft products (SharePoint, Office 365, Dynamics 365, Power BI, Azure) features to create seamless workflows across (and within) departments online and on mobile devices.
Custom integration with other documents management and external systems are possible. Please ask!Contact HingePoint