Position – Sales Director
-Are you a charismatic, proactive worker that loves strategically attacking sales goals to feed a growing company?
-Are you an analytical thinker who has the ability to turn up the charm in a client facing environment?
-When you are faced with challenging sales goals in an entrepreneurial work environment, do you use your positive energy to overachieve with minimal guidance?
If so, then as the Sales Director at HingePoint, you can put your gifts to work to help grow and develop our systems integration consulting firm by working closely with emerging prospects and existing accounts to determine the solutions that meet their unique needs. You will have access to enterprise class sales tools to assist in automating your sales process and maximize your focus on high leverage sales activities. The right candidate is not afraid to develop new relationships or continue to nurture existing accounts.
We need a motivated, self-starter, that will take initiative and accountability for their performance. The ability to quickly react to new opportunities and understand the needs of these potential clients is essential in our fast-paced, technology driven framework. You will be setting executive level meetings and leading the team through our well-defined sales cycle while encompassing the HingePoint story and the value that we add to the consulting industry.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Educating prospective customers on our unique process, value proposition and telling the HingePoint story of how we helped clients just like them
- Executing marketing and sales strategies designed to accomplish specific revenue goals
- Managing the lead generation process and the partners we hire for SEO, PPC, data services
- Working by phone and in person to identify and qualify leads, answer sales queries and close opportunities
- Selling enterprise offerings, products, and services to a professional, well defined market
- Renewing and growing key existing client relationships (several are Fortune companies)
- Using SalesForce.com to keep sales pipeline data updated daily and maximize the tools, reporting and forecasting to bring efficiency to the buying cycle
- Keeping up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as our competitive position
- Working independently from home and as part of a consulting team, to give technical sales presentations and nurture prospective customers
- Identifying and qualifying high value prospects and executing sales strategies to win new business
- Assisting with solution development and proposal (Statement of Work) delivery on opportunities
- Presenting in an engaging, informative, well organized manner to executive leadership
- Portraying friendliness and likeability in first impressions to gain the trust of business executives within key accounts and create long-term relationships.
- Engaging prospects at trade shows/key networking events to improve brand awareness and capture leads
- Creating weekly and monthly sales Lead and Opportunity pipeline reports and revenue forecasts (automated in SalesForce)
This is an important leadership role as it reports directly to the CEO of our firm and work with every department in the firm. HingePoint will be a rewarding place to work for the right Sales Director who wants to impact a very rapidly growing company with huge potential and this role will be critical to making that happen. We are a values-driven, no-politics company focused on outcomes, not effort. And we understand balance, flexibility and being rewarded and appreciated for a job well done.
If this is you, Click apply below. Please fill out the survey first. Someone just looking for a job and not a place to land need not apply.
- Flexibility – the ability to work from home
- No Timesheets
- Healthcare benefits, and time off where you really rest
- Bonus eligible for hitting stretch goals
- Full time position, part time option may be considered for the right person