Position – Sharepoint Developer
-Are you a hard-working, priority driven individual that enjoys working in a structured environment?
-Do you enjoy analyzing data and information and working in a systematic infrastructure as a lead developer?
-When given a list of tasks, do you enjoy working through them methodically, efficiently, and productively?
If so, as a Sharepoint Developer at HingePoint, you will gain access to a behind-the-scenes environment where you can allow your logical mentality to thrive while creating results that make a difference for our clients. In this position you will be able to work in a true agile software development environment with a focus in custom designs, webparts and visual styles. You will be a self-managing unit of the HingePoint team that will lead Sharepoint development implementations and connect the dots between client requirements and the end product.
You will have all the tools you need to succeed at your disposal and will have a technical staff to assist in creating solutions. If you aren’t willing to take the bull by the horns and begin delivering innovative solutions, then you won’t last long in our fast-paced, demanding work environment. Your sharp mind, critical assessments, and strict, task-oriented workflow will help add value to HingePoint and our clients daily.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- SharePoint project planning, sprint planning and task planning
- Estimating Agile tasks, stories, level of effort
- SharePoint configuration – setting up SharePoint views, sites, site collections, document libraries
- Requirements – define use cases, stories and test cases that prove requirements are complete
- Design – SharePoint technical feasibility assessment of requirements, technical prototypes
- Testing – verify functionality and data are working as designed
- Training – technical documentation and user guides
- Teach Clients new Sharepoint systems and processes
- Collaborate on team workshops and deliverables
- Task-oriented, follow up and details related to systems development
- Create custom SharePoint templates
- Develop SharePoint custom designs, web parts, and visual styles
- ASP.NET Development and code custom workflows
- Configure Sharepoint enterprise search for documents and data
- Integrate SharePoint with Exchange, Office365, MS Dynamics, and Active Directory
- Code custom dashboards and data views
- SharePoint installation on SQL Server and on Sharepoint farms. Upgrades from SP2010, 2013, and 2016
- Lead client meetings with technical staff on Sharepoint solutions
- Detail oriented, task oriented, thorough and clean code. Build it right the first time
- Agile scrum and lean development methods
This will be a rewarding place to work for the right Sharepoint Development expert who wants to impact a very rapidly growing company with huge potential. And this role will be critical to making that happen. We are a values-driven, no-politics company focused on outcomes, not effort. And we understand balance, flexibility and being rewarded and appreciated for a job well done.
If this is you, Click apply below. Please fill out the survey first. Someone just looking for a job and not a place to land need not apply.
- Flexibility – the ability to work from home
- No Timesheets
- Healthcare benefits, and time off where you really rest
- Bonus eligible for hitting stretch goals
- Full time position, part time option may be considered for the right person