HINGEPOINT- Fulltime Sales Position With Job Description
HingePoint consulting and development, a Dallas-based AEC consulting and technology problem-solving team is looking to add a fulltime sales resource to the team. We solve problems for our clients using the existing platforms they already own and operate. Through enhancements and integrating tools together you can streamline workflow, data, information, and gain efficiencies and productivity that translate to growth and profitability for our clients.
We’ve been working with industry leaders to automate, streamline and strengthen their existing business processes, bringing new corporate “wish-list” capabilities to market. We love to push the envelope, discovering practical, yet highly productive solutions for our clients. Our clients range from top hotel brands and restaurant chains to telecom, retail, and commercial real estate developers.
Our unique process provides solutions tailored to the enterprise-level companies’ biggest problems and creates enhanced functionality which previously only existed on the corporate wish-list.
The role of the Sales Consultant is to grow and develop our IT consulting business by working closely with new and emerging prospects to determine the solutions that meet their unique needs. We’ll need you to have an excellent combination of customer-facing sales skills and technical knowledge, so you can uncover new opportunities and successfully sell our solutions.
You will be responsible for owning a territory of customers to uncover new opportunities to sell our breadth of solutions, You’ll also be responsible for identifying, nurturing, and closing opportunities with new and existing customers, while working with internal and external partners to improve business and create solutions that serve the best interests of both our customers and HingePoint.
A Combination Of Inside and Field Sales
The position combines the light touch of inbound and outbound sales calls to prospect, perform discovery, answer questions and qualify leads. Plan on some light travel (10-15%) for face to face meetings. After qualifying the opportunity, you will work with our engineers to scope the project and advance the sell/buy cycle. Once the SOW is signed, you will transition the account to an implementation team.
- Educate prospective customers on the unique process and value proposition
- Sell enterprise offerings, products, and services into an assigned territory
- Work directly by phone to identify, qualify, and close opportunities
- Answer sales queries and process leads in accordance with our service level agreements
- Meet and exceed assigned sales quotas, grow and renew existing customer relationships, and acquire new business
- Manage forecasts, close deals, record sales activity, and track customer data using SalesForce.com
- Send proposals and quotes of specific solutions to gain new customers and up-sell and cross-sell into existing accounts
- Keep and up-to-date knowledge on the industry, as well as our competitive position
- Work independently and as part of a consulting team to conduct technical sales presentations and nurture prospective customers
- Identify and qualify high value prospects and execute sales strategies to win new business
- Assist with proposal development delivery including completing project scoping
- Present in an engaging, informative, well organized manner to executive leadership
- Work closely with domain and solution architects
- Gain the trust of senior IT and business executives and create long-term partnerships
- Engage customers at trade shows and other events to develop product awareness
- Demonstrated success in a similar technology or software sales position (outside, inside, phone, or channel sales) with a proven track record of achieving or exceeding targets
- A solid understanding of complete sales cycle management, from prospecting to closing
- A positive outlook and clear focus on delivering high-quality service to customers
- Ability to build long-term relationships with customers through trust and credibility
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain fairly meticulous records of all activities within the CRM database
- Demonstrated strong writing skills
- Ability to be self motivated and manage team and client meetings effectively
- Understanding of Internet, Intranet, and Extranet architectures
- Ability to translate customer requirements into functional/technical specifications for enhancements, interfaces, conversions and reports
- Ability to set and manages client expectations
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients to identify needs and evaluate solutions
- Quickly establish a working knowledge of a client’s business, organization and objectives
- Ability to laugh at yourself, enjoy life and bless others with your passion and talents
The successful candidate will be a talented and motivated individual with a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of experience in a sales role in deploying software or IT systems. They will possess an ability to interact positively and effectively, have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills; the ability to perform comfortably in a deadline-oriented work environment; the ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously; the ability to communicate effectively senior levels of an organization.
-A solutions sales mentality in an environment with multiple products and services
-Ability to travel 10-15% of the time
-Knowledge of various software development methodologies (waterfall, agile, RAD)
-Familiarity with Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, SalesForce, Autodesk, Revit or similar platforms
-Knowledge of MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint